Sunday 5 May 2013

Revlon Entice 190 - My new favorite nail color :)


















Revlon Entice 190 - My new favorite nail color :). 

The original topic I wanted to blog about today was "Celebrity bouquet look a-likes". I planned to look for nice Nigerian celebrity wedding bouquet pictures online, was going to compare them to pictures of wedding bouquets made by Christine's Creatives, and then write about how to plan a Nigerian celebrity wedding on a budget... Wellll that didn't happen now did it? I started my research for wedding pictures, and celebrity wedding after celebrity wedding, all i could find was major DRAMA. Kai!! From stories of Nollywood stars who married other people's husbands, to a Nollywood actor who was planning a 'secret' second wedding - without the knowledge of the first wife (*Akiyesi God is watching you in 3D!). Seeing as I couldn't find any drama-free Nigerian celebrity, I figured I would write about my new favorite nail color - Revlon Entice 190!




So on Friday, after work I decided to pick up a bottle of nail polish. I figured it was the weekend and I wanted to take things a little easy and pamper myself. I scoped a whole lot of nail polishes at the store - different colors, prices, names... mmmhmm Marketing is serious business oh!! I swear i coulda walked out of there with 4 bottles of nail polish and a lighter wallet - but my wallet was speaking very loud and clear!!! so I bought only one. Lets leave it that way ;) 

Anyways, on Saturday after doing my hair thing (maybe I'll write about that one of these days) I painted my nails with nail polish I bought - Revlon Entice 190. Oh my Lordy Lord!!! it was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l beautiful! I know they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder - so I guess I was beholding beauty :) I rocked it to church the next day, with my yellow ensemble - and yup got complemented by complete strangers. Come and see how my head was just swelling like Ijebu garri soaked in water. Ladies, if you get the opportunity to try this color, please try it and let me know what you think.

Anyways enough 'noise making', gotta get back to the blog I was initially going to  write. This time however, I'll just focus on bouquets - its not necessary to add dramatic celebrities to the mix abegi!!

Stay fabulous ladies! Muah!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home