Monday 13 May 2013

Mothers are special - Happy Mother's Day!

Mothers are special... Yesterday was Mother's day, and I am incredibly thankful for my mum. 

As a daughter, I am thankful for her tough love, her words of wisdom, her strength during difficult times, her dedication to family and friends, her desire to help the less fortunate, her business acumen and her appreciation of life. I have learnt so much from her - how to laugh, how to cry and how to be strong in the face of adversity. Make no mistake, my mum is not perfect - like everyone of us she is flawed, but that is what makes her the uniquely beautiful woman that she is. Our perceived flaws make us work towards being better, and that is what shapes us and develops our character. 

I am dedicating this video to my mum and all the mothers out there who don't realize how truly beautiful they are. Stay beautiful!



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home