Thursday 13 June 2013

How Do You Pick Your Ideal Wedding Colours?

So if you are like me, you probably read through the color palette posting (Red and Mustard Wedding Color Palette) a few days ago, and it got you thinking about how couples go about picking the colors for their special day. Is it divine inspiration, mathematical deduction, architectural thinking, artistic drive, the union of two worlds in radiant colors, the love of nature, or  sheer inspiration from others? Perhaps it is a little of all the above.

Chatter
Chatter (Photo credit: loveylaurenn)
With this in mind, my question to myself is how will I choose my special colors? 

Fortunately for me, this isn't rocket science nor does it come from divine intervention.  I love the calmness and brightness of baby blue, pink, lime green and yellow tones however it's unlikely that these will make up the colors on my special day. 

Like many nature lovers out there, I get my inspiration from the colors of the season. my favorite color palettes boast a combination of oranges, reds, browns, greens and beige, YES YOU GUESSED RIGHT---- FALL COLORS. 

For my special day, I'll have colors that instill in me a sense of warmth and family, a sense of romance and passion. Colors that are calm yet bold. I'll have colors that will remind me of what a special day it is and what a lifetime with my special someone is going to bring: Warmth, Calmness, Romance, Passion and yes Family.

This is how I've picked my colors. 

Over to you. How did / would you pick yours?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home